Welcome To My Life ♥

2010年10月18日星期一

! Tired Of Love !


Sometimes I ask myself ... I really happy?
Actually, I should be happy ...
because I have everything ... nothing missing ...
Family, friends, love, money, or even working ...
 I do not have to worry about it ...
But now ... I'm not quite happy ...
I'm really anxious ... about love ...

Love, only a simple strokes ... complex than imagined ...
I love you ... you love me ... happy together?
Not!
Love need tolerance, patience, need to understand ...
I love my man ...
But .... I really do not know how to communicate with him ...
I do not know ... what he was thinking ....
 I do not know ...Will I hurt the same as before ....
I do not know that we will no longer be separated ...
I am really tired ...

Man, can you think of my feelings?

These days, we always fight ...
For the fight, I really feel so tired ...
I really ... really ...
Just want to get better every day ... with you ...
Don't make me want to leave...please?

I'm really sad ...and
Disappointed in you!

You promised me ...
You will not let me cry....
But you did not do,
How can I believe you...
Again and again!
Just because I love you...
Do not hurt me again, please ...
I'm really tired ...
I want something very simple ...
Just ...
Your care
Your concern
Your understanding
Your patience
Your gentle....


If you really love me,
Can you think of more for me?
Now I really don't use what mood to face you..
To face our Love...

Man I just want you to understand me!
Please don't let me cry anymore!

没有评论:

发表评论